m.Eskimi.com – Meet New Friends in Your City, Country Flirt and Chat

m.Eskimi.com is the best mobile chat and flirt app with over 3,000,000 users worldwide. At eskimi.com you can find new friends, interesting people and even the love of your life in your city, state, country or anywhere in the world. Eskimi chat also lets you chat, flirt and meet cool people in your life both local and international for free.

How to Start Using Eskimi Mobile Chat
To start using eskimi mobile chat you must have an eskimi account by signing up on Eskimi. To signup on eskimi goto m.eskimi.com on your wap enabled handsets or on your PC browser then click on the signup link and follow the procedure.

To save time you can use your Facebook account to login, chat and flirt on eskimi.

If you want quick access to eskimi chat then download the eskimi mobile chat application from getjar through this link

Receive All Our Updates In Your Inbox by submitting your Email ID below. Don't worry, we value your privacy and will never spam you.

The Discussion

1. tanx jesus 4 ur LOVE

2. God is love

3. i love my life

4. Anonymous says:

wh om’like’me’should’come’and’chart’with’me

5. Faith Adukwu says:

Tnx u Jesus

6. Dat iz it grab it

7. Heloooooo all eskimi luvs dis z Ernest de Noble.api sun 2 all my frens.shud u wnt 2 hear my voice.telewire me viz:08100006321.God bless u all.posted 24 Nov 2013

8. pulak deb roy says:

hi i m pulak 9774424473 itsmy number cal me.

9. Chris Uniman says:

I believe in hard work, always trying to put in my best in all I do, like I always say, be the best of what you are, as the saying goes, any thing worth doing is worth doing well.

10. Sirmorphi says:

God is gud to me what about u? I lov my parent nd my frds sirmorphi noni

11. Olaore olalekan says:

God hear mi in d day of trouble; d name of d god of jacob defend mi. God is d true frnd dat giv out d best 4 u to stare u go…………….olasco nani.

12. I LOVE MY LIFE AND I LOVE GOD TOO

13. You boy who really enjoying new company with new people but only if they friend.hope you won’t regret knowing me.

14. Lyrical benarfa says:

U cn nw hook me up on eskimi,twitter n facebook wd d sem name stay bless.[@LyricalBenarfa]

15. Limcy Salawu says:

mornin friz

16. life is sweet.

17. N:B. Suces is directly proportional to hard work if discipline is kept constant ;but in all you do in life remember thy creator.

18. I be long to the world of heven because God is my creator and I love him because him alone can do all things.

19. Emi shi ni Best, ko nid Test, £ share funmi ni Vest, emi Omo West….

20. 1 love

21. Its. A great shower morning its cool and nice.

22. Carlos Henrique says: