How to Download PES 2012 for Tecno Android

For those who don’t know how to download PES on Tecno Android phones, today I’m sharing with you a very detailed tutorial on how to download and install PES2012 on any tecno android phone including Tecno P3, F7, D3 etc.

Before we get started, kindly download and install the following prerequisites:

Prerequisites for Installing PES 2012 on Tecno Android Phones

Download PES2012 data files from here com.konami.pes2012 (its in zip so after downloading it make sure you unzip it using winzip if you don’t know how to do that ask me)

Download PES2012.apk file from here

download pes2012 tecno android

How to Install the Game

Assuming you have downloaded the prerequisites from the links I have provided above, now copy PES2012.apk to the root of your SD memory card

– Install the PES2012.apk (note: after installing it do not open it we are not through yet)

– Now copy the entire content of “co.konami.pes2012″ folder you extracted and goto SD Card > Android > data and locate co.konami.pes2012 paste it there (if it ask you to replace choose yes)

If you have followed this step properly congratulations! Now you can launch the game and start playing. Enjoy!

Note: This tutorial does not only apply to tecno users but android phone users in general.

Don’t forget to drop your comments, questions. I’ll be glad to hear from you.

Receive All Our Updates In Your Inbox by submitting your Email ID below. Don't worry, we value your privacy and will never spam you.

The Discussion

1. pls how can I unzip those files?

2. I av tried it all bt its nt working on my Tecno D3

3. don torry says:

am unable 2 download it in that site am using M3

4. he can I dowunload pes pls its not doing

5. plz help me hw do i install it on tecno m3 i mean pes2012

6. hw to get pes 2012

7. Anonymous says:

How do I install pes 2012 on tecno F5

8. How do I install pes 2012 on my tecno F5

9. Froome Peter says:

guy please am using P5 hw can i download pes to dis phone whatsapp me on 08130178914 or u lend yours pls

10. babatijo says:

i downloaded all the files, and i extracted it to the folder. Buh it was telling me that the sound system is not included

11. DeGabzy says:

…..TECNO H5

12. DeGabzy says:

please how do I make use of winzip, I followed your direction, but My problem is how to unzip the data file….. thank you.

13. Aloysus says:

Please how do I get pes 2013 for my tecno m3

14. sanusi olayinka says:

I am using techno d3 bv downloaded d pes but its asking for additional day plzz palz I nid ur help and who ever help will get 200naira airtime

15. Ekemini Nelson says:

I wana get dis tecno p5,hope it won’t give me problems? ebt d pes 2012 hope it gives commentaries like real playstation

16. Oto, I tried this on my tecno P9 mini pad but not working. Pls

17. u can also use ES zip viwer to unzip it… ES zip viwer is found in ES File Manager download that one is easy to unzip it…. for more inform whatsapp me +233271615054

18. ho can i install pes2012

19. slimzycute says:

just call to help ur safe out

20. SEEGO BABA says:

PLS, OMO AYE, YOUR GUY NEED HELP HERE O… I WAN TO DOWNLOAD FIFA 2012 TRU PLAY STORE AND IT DEY ASK ME ADDITIONAL FILE…. NA TECHNO n9 PAD I DEY USE.. I BEG HEP YUR GUY

21. I don’t understand

22. pls

i try to downlod pes 2012 i dont know how to downloded pls help me

23. Anthony padua says:

pls am using f7 but I can’t download the pes

24. My 2go cant login,it kips writing unfortunately 2go has stoped.help me plz

25. pleas I love pes 2012 to download on my phone techno p5 but am trying since no download pleas help me

26. Pls how do i install Pes 2012 fully on my sony ericsson xperia x10(so-10b)…although i already have it on my phone but cant play it…whenever i want too launch it,it tells me to download and when i click ,it,s always writing error…even when am using wifi connections…pls help me i really love the game…..i will be very grateful….

• Daniel just copy the data files to the android folder as explained in this post then it will start to work without asking you for wifi. I’ve done it for a lot of people

27. Thanks it worked very well!!!!! thumbs up

28. Most it be on SD card

29. Most of be on d SD card

30. I can download Pes Game 4 my Tecno D3

31. fubara dede says:

how do I copy the download file to sd card

32. My d3 isn’t pasting the pes

33. its working perfectly… i even tried it on my friends phones 3 of them and it worked… Thanks…..but please i Seriously need asphalt 7 data files and patch files…. thanks

34. its working perfectly… i even tried it on my friends phones 3 of them… Thanks…..but please i Seriously need asphalt 7 data files and patch files…. thanks

35. pls I need help, I av tried all my possible best 2 download dis game, but it not just working ..who can help me out

36. Ademola Abefe says:

One of my friend bought a new Tecno m3 and that pes 2012 is automatic inside the phone

37. Kels Altair says:

pls sir oto… will fifa 14 run smoothly also on m3?

38. Kels Altair says:

working smoothly on my Tecno m3

39. pls I dont no how to past what I copy oh

40. I’v tried it in my tecno M7 its not working.

41. Can it play in tecno M7?

42. under were can we fine
    “co.konami.pes2012? and wat do u mean by extract and how do we extract….plz explain it well,God bless u as u do so

43. plz explain more about dis ” copy the entire content of
    “co.konami.pes2012? folder you extracted” …how do we extract

44. plz explain dis “copy the entire content of
    “co.konami.pes2012? folder you extracted “…what did u mean extracted and how do we extract

45. What is the root folder of the sd card..

46. call me for help I can instal pes on tecno m3 just call me 07060751845 an add me on whass app

47. it is cool, but for those whose android ‘s SD card don’t have root, what should the do

48. peter nwaobodo says:

why can’t pes play in tecno m3

49. why can’t pes play in techno m3

50. musbahu muhammad says:

good mrng, pls i download pes2012 and i installed it but it does’nt work. need ur help

51. Pls ma guy tecno n3 cn it play ps2 games witout being slow. Ad me on fbk Leonard Egwuonwu

52. bro can must pes be on zip format in order to enable it run in andriod?

53. Am unable to download the apk file itself, am asked to reload the page after some seconds but it still the same …the link to download doesn showup..pls help me out.

54. friday joe says:

i dnt knw hw 2 install pes on my tecno p3 plz i nid help

55. abdulmajeed says:

pls what do u mean by d root of SD card

56. abdulmajeed says:

Pls wat do u mean by the root of sd card

57. GOODDAY I AM USING TECHNO M3.i downloaded everything i installed it.but it open only a page i mean the konami finish.thats all pls help.

58. I CANT LOGIN 2GO IN MY TECNO T25

59. bro can u help me with my p3… i downloaded modern combat 3 and after installation it kept on telling me additional files needs to be downloaded..that i shld switch to wifi.. same tin with the asphalt6 i downloaded too

60. i wat to download bible

61. I’ve tried it with Tecno M3 bt it isn’t working. It keeps on saying ‘ unfortunately pes2012 has stopped’. Please help!!

62. I HAVE TRY MY BEST 2 DOWNLOAD DIS GAME AM USING TECNO T2O

63. I don’t know how to download and use winzip

64. I have been able to install the pest…but I was unable to play it…its just loading and later drops back writing error

65. Thanks for the post, I followed the process but mine didn’t work. After I finish with the installation, I went to SD>Android>data. But I couldn’t find co.konami.pes2012. I am using tecno N7, what should I do?

66. ifiok ekong says: