How to Download PES 2012 for Tecno Android

For those who don’t know how to download PES on Tecno Android phones, today I’m sharing with you a very detailed tutorial on how to download and install PES2012 on any tecno android phone including Tecno P3, F7, D3 etc.

Before we get started, kindly download and install the following prerequisites:

Prerequisites for Installing PES 2012 on Tecno Android Phones

- Download PES2012 data files from here com.konami.pes2012 (its in zip so after downloading it make sure you unzip it using winzip if you don’t know how to do that ask me)

- Download PES2012.apk file from here

download pes2012 tecno android

How to Install the Game

Assuming you have downloaded the prerequisites from the links I have provided above, now copy PES2012.apk to the root of your SD memory card

- Install the PES2012.apk (note: after installing it do not open it we are not through yet)

- Now copy the entire content of “co.konami.pes2012″ folder you extracted and goto SD Card > Android > data and locate co.konami.pes2012 paste it there (if it ask you to replace choose yes)

If you have followed this step properly congratulations! Now you can launch the game and start playing. Enjoy!

Note: This tutorial does not only apply to tecno users but android phone users in general.

Don’t forget to drop your comments, questions. I’ll be glad to hear from you.

Receive All Our Updates In Your Inbox by submitting your Email ID below. Don't worry, we value your privacy and will never spam you.

The Discussion

1. pls

i try to downlod pes 2012 i dont know how to downloded pls help me

2. Anthony padua says:

pls am using f7 but I can’t download the pes

3. My 2go cant login,it kips writing unfortunately 2go has stoped.help me plz

4. pleas I love pes 2012 to download on my phone techno p5 but am trying since no download pleas help me

5. Pls how do i install Pes 2012 fully on my sony ericsson xperia x10(so-10b)…although i already have it on my phone but cant play it…whenever i want too launch it,it tells me to download and when i click ,it,s always writing error…even when am using wifi connections…pls help me i really love the game…..i will be very grateful….

• Daniel just copy the data files to the android folder as explained in this post then it will start to work without asking you for wifi. I’ve done it for a lot of people

6. Thanks it worked very well!!!!! thumbs up

7. Most it be on SD card

8. Most of be on d SD card

9. I can download Pes Game 4 my Tecno D3

10. fubara dede says:

how do I copy the download file to sd card

11. My d3 isn’t pasting the pes

12. its working perfectly… i even tried it on my friends phones 3 of them and it worked… Thanks…..but please i Seriously need asphalt 7 data files and patch files…. thanks

13. its working perfectly… i even tried it on my friends phones 3 of them… Thanks…..but please i Seriously need asphalt 7 data files and patch files…. thanks

14. pls I need help, I av tried all my possible best 2 download dis game, but it not just working ..who can help me out

15. Ademola Abefe says:

One of my friend bought a new Tecno m3 and that pes 2012 is automatic inside the phone

16. Kels Altair says:

pls sir oto… will fifa 14 run smoothly also on m3?

17. Kels Altair says:

working smoothly on my Tecno m3

18. pls I dont no how to past what I copy oh

19. I’v tried it in my tecno M7 its not working.

20. Can it play in tecno M7?

21. under were can we fine
    “co.konami.pes2012? and wat do u mean by extract and how do we extract….plz explain it well,God bless u as u do so

22. plz explain more about dis ” copy the entire content of
    “co.konami.pes2012? folder you extracted” …how do we extract

23. plz explain dis “copy the entire content of
    “co.konami.pes2012? folder you extracted “…what did u mean extracted and how do we extract

24. What is the root folder of the sd card..

25. call me for help I can instal pes on tecno m3 just call me 07060751845 an add me on whass app

26. it is cool, but for those whose android ‘s SD card don’t have root, what should the do

27. peter nwaobodo says:

why can’t pes play in tecno m3

28. why can’t pes play in techno m3

29. musbahu muhammad says:

good mrng, pls i download pes2012 and i installed it but it does’nt work. need ur help

30. Pls ma guy tecno n3 cn it play ps2 games witout being slow. Ad me on fbk Leonard Egwuonwu

31. bro can must pes be on zip format in order to enable it run in andriod?

32. Am unable to download the apk file itself, am asked to reload the page after some seconds but it still the same …the link to download doesn showup..pls help me out.

33. friday joe says:

i dnt knw hw 2 install pes on my tecno p3 plz i nid help

34. abdulmajeed says:

pls what do u mean by d root of SD card

35. abdulmajeed says:

Pls wat do u mean by the root of sd card

36. GOODDAY I AM USING TECHNO M3.i downloaded everything i installed it.but it open only a page i mean the konami finish.thats all pls help.

37. I CANT LOGIN 2GO IN MY TECNO T25

38. bro can u help me with my p3… i downloaded modern combat 3 and after installation it kept on telling me additional files needs to be downloaded..that i shld switch to wifi.. same tin with the asphalt6 i downloaded too

39. i wat to download bible

40. I’ve tried it with Tecno M3 bt it isn’t working. It keeps on saying ‘ unfortunately pes2012 has stopped’. Please help!!

41. I HAVE TRY MY BEST 2 DOWNLOAD DIS GAME AM USING TECNO T2O

42. I don’t know how to download and use winzip

43. I have been able to install the pest…but I was unable to play it…its just loading and later drops back writing error

44. Thanks for the post, I followed the process but mine didn’t work. After I finish with the installation, I went to SD>Android>data. But I couldn’t find co.konami.pes2012. I am using tecno N7, what should I do?

45. ifiok ekong says: