I’ve been asked countless times if it’s possible to create an email address with a mobile phone. My answer exactly to this is yes it’s very possible and this post is for those who don’t know how to create an email address using their mobile phone.
If you don’t know how to create an email account using your phone then follow these simple steps below to get started:
Steps to Create an Email address using a Mobile Phone
- Visit google mail mobile website at m.gmail.com
- You will see “Create an account” link at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- Choose your location e.g. Nigeria and type in your mobile phone number.
- Google will use your phone number to verify your account and for password recovery and account security issues
- Click next and continue with the prompt.
8 Reasons Why I think Gmail is better than Yahoo Mail
- It’s free and easy to use
- No login errors and annoying security codes (captcha) when you want to login
- Accessible on both mobile and pc
- Less spam
- Free 10GB of online storage
- Can be used on any other Google products such as Adsense, Blogger, Google Maps etc
- Easy access to mail
- Can be used to download apps from Google Play Store on any Android phone
Now that’s all you need to know about how to create an email address with your mobile phone. I hope I’ve been of help. Cheers! If you have questions surrounding this, you can easy use the comment form on this page.