Hard Reset Tecno N3 to Remove Pattern Lock

If your tecno n3 is locked because you forgot your pattern lock or you can’t remember your google account password and username or due to one reason or the other. You need to hard reset your phone. Here is how to remove pattern lock and Google Account Lock in Tecno N3 using Hard Reset.

Removing Pattern Lock/Google Account Lock in Tecno N3 Using Hard Reset

To do this you need to enter the Android system recovery utility on tecno n3. Power off your phone first using the power button and remove the battery then insert it back.

– Press Volume UP + Power button for about 4 seconds

– Now release power button and keep pressing vol up until reset menu appears

You will see so many options there which includes: Reboot system now, apply update from sd card, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition. But what we are going to do is “Wipe data/factory reset” which is also known as hard reset. This cannot be undone.

Note: (Use the volume keys to scroll UP and DOWN) (Use the Power Button as your OK key).

– Scroll down and choose “Wipe data/factory reset”  by pressing the Power Button then, “Yes — delete all user data“. All your data / installed apps will be deleted.

Your tecno n3 will start Wiping data and Formatting data, when successfully done you should get this message “Data wipe complete”.

Reboot system now, press yes and your phone will restart.

That’s all! Its 100% working. Try it and thank me later. ;)

Receive All Our Updates In Your Inbox by submitting your Email ID below. Don't worry, we value your privacy and will never spam you.

The Discussion

1. jennifer patrick says:

i cn’t actualy believed it worked. tank u very much,…..GOD BLESS U A MILLION TIMES

2. jennifer patrick says:

tank u very much.GOD BLESS U A MILLION TIMES

3. Tanks Alot

4. Meh… Guy you tight die.i could not bear spending another 1000 on my phone..Thanks BRO you are THE BEST.. God will countinue to spice you brain.

5. Anonymous says:

Guy may God almighty reward you for your help you just helped me save 1000 naira…Guy… thumbs up

6. pls may you help me i have forgot my tecno T551 phone password i saw many peoples whom visited this site got what they want thank you also i’ll glad if you solve my problem here is my email dakwakwada@gmail.com god bless you

7. Anonymous says:

what if power botton is spoilt

8. moses Onabe says:

thanks so much you saved my 1500 for flashing the phone.

9. Anonymous says:

thakyu it worked

10. Oluwasegun says:

much have been said about you broda, but i still want to say kudos for sharing your wealth of experiences. Your solution just saved me from a mess beyond my control. May God almighty grant u many more years on earth with abundant of wisdom, wealth, knowledge and understanding. you jus made my day broda. Cant stop thanking you.

11. Anonymous says:

U r truely a genius my gf locked my phone tryin to open it and read my msgs n contact av tried many suggestions on nairaland they all failed but urs work thank u very much more greese to ur elbow 1k has been collected from for dis same prob

12. God bless u,u are very helpful keep it up

13. very perfect

14. Anonymous says:

Thank you bro, I really appreciate. May God countinue to bless you with knowledge,and give you your heart desire.AMEN

15. Anonymous says:

Thank you very much for saving me this Tuesday, I am really grateful if I had seen u physically I would have given you a hug because u really made me happy today but still yet may God pls add more 10yrs to ur stay on earth because ur using ur talent to his glory thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnks dear am really, grateful to u for reaching to my aid today love u.

16. am sorry. I just woke up one morning and my tecno n3 wouldnt booth. It will only show d tecno logo and and it wont. It wil show dat logo 4eva

17. instinct says:

am very for d n3 reselt solution u to great

18. plz hw can i remove my tecno N3 sim lock on d sim one slot

19. May you help me a samsung hard reset code am using samsung d900 bt it needs a sim lock code plz help bro u cn send me through my email= brianodalaphiri@gmail com says:

Google

20. Anonymous says:

i don’t know how to say thank you bro but you are the best. thanks a mill.

21. engr. Pedro says:

security code for tecno T551 i’ve use 1122 but not working

22. Thank u bro u d best nd kep it up

23. tnkx man . e work die …..

24. u are a life saver. Thumbs up. Bro

25. guy i dey fil u orie owanbe

26. Abdulwahab says:

Nima nagwada cire pattan key na tecno n3 yayi nagode

27. you just save a home God bless you.

28. Man u r d best. U saved ma 24hr struggling wif the fone. Thanks man. You ????????????? great

29. Edidiong wisdom says:

Oti baba, I try it nd it work for me. thank you the lord bless you nd increase ur knowledge.

30. bosss it worked ,mine hapened today i just decided to check online for it and i tried ur medicine it worked ,may GODcontinually bless and giv u wisdom.u er too much

31. diepreye says:

dude , thats the best update ever

32. olaola777 says:

Tnks n God bless. It worked perfectly. God will continue 2 increase ur knowledge IJN, Amen.

33. Idorenyin says:

MY NOKIA X2 IS NOT DISPLAY ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN. PLS KINDLY SEND SOLUTION

34. Idorenyin says:

my Tecno n3 is sending calls by itself without u pressing send button and dialling automatically on it’s own. pls help, send solution on my email or my contact number. 08024787372, 07030721530

35. dan saddam says:

thankz man….I was unable to unlock my tecno n3 for several days and with your help I did it….thankz again and may bless you!!

36. Cayodey says:

waooo! you are great, you give me joy

37. raji nurudeen says:

Really stunning! you are simply pretty good, you saved me a whole lot of troubles.Thanks a bunch!

38. Haykaytee says:

i sincerely appreciate your shared knowledge, it really help me in bringin my phone back to life. more power to your elbow.

39. Mysta001 says:

40. How can I reset the key lock on samsung s2?

41. THANK YOU OOOO!!! Am so, so , glad i stumbled on your site!
    My phone was locked, all other prescriptions where not helpful. your’s is the ultimate! thank you so much… thanks a million and one times.

42. ifeoluwa says:

I love you,I just bought my phone and my younger ones locked it.for a month my phone has been locked.just stumbled upon ur site and I tried it,it worked and all my data is intact.looooopve you

43. Thanks God bless More grease to your elbow

44. lAWAN A A says:

thanks it is of great help…..

45. Eyeneka, you’re the best. I almost asked my cousin to take his N3 to Lagos, or better-still throw it away. Sosongo tutu!!

46. akanbi olatunji azeez says:

you just save me from lossing my tecno N3.you are great

47. guy u are genius

48. Anonymous says:

I need general unlocking code for nokia

• the default unlock code for Nokia is 1234, 12345 or 0000. If you try this 3 codes and it still doesn’t work then you need to flash your phone to remove the lock.

49. Teeweezee says: